Sewer Services in Lafayette, LA
A properly functioning sewer system plays a critical role in maintaining the health and safety of your home. At 5 Star Plumbing, our comprehensive sewer services are designed to address your sewer system's various problems and service needs, from inspection and repairs to full replacement, ensuring that your property's drain network remains in optimal condition.
Sewer Repairs & Installations in Lafayette Parish
Experience the full spectrum of our professional sewer services, including thorough inspections and emergency solutions. Whatever impacts your sewer system is old news for us—we’ve seen it all and got it all covered.
- Sewer Line Inspection and Maintenance: Utilizing advanced techniques such as sewer camera inspections, we proactively identify potential sewer line problems, saving you from costly repairs and extending your line’s lifespan.
- Sewer Line Repairs and Replacements: We handle minor leaks, blockages, and total replacements, minimizing disruption while ensuring durability and efficiency.
- Sewer Line Cleaning and Hydro Jetting: Our jetting services clear debris and obstructions with high-pressure water and prevent backups while restoring full functionality.
- Sewer System Treatment: Bio Clean is our comprehensive treatment solution to keep sewer lines free from buildup, preventing odors, improving flow, and extending system life.
Emergency Sewer Services
Sewer emergencies can be particularly disruptive and pose health risks to your household. That's why 5 Star Plumbing offers 24/7 emergency sewer services to address urgent issues like backups or line breaks quickly. Our rapid-response team ensures that your sewer emergencies are handled promptly, minimizing the potential for further damage.
What to Do When Your Sewer Line Breaks
When facing a sewer line break, taking action quickly to minimize damage is important.
If you suspect your sewer line has broken, follow these steps as soon as possible:
- Turn off your water supply. Prevent water from mixing with sewage and prevent water from continuing to flow down your drains by shutting off the house’s water supply.
- Immediately shut off anything flowing down the drain. If you have anything flowing through your drain or sewer line, shut it off immediately and your main water supply.
- Quarantine any contaminated areas. Raw sewage is a serious biohazard that needs to be handled with care and caution. We recommend reaching out to your local restoration company who are trained to handle the task.
- Reach out to 5 Star Plumbing. Our team will quickly inspect and diagnose the problem and suggest the best solution to repair your sewer line.
$50 OFF Drain CleaningSchedule your drain cleaning service and receive $50 off with the use of our cable or hydro jett.
$250 OFF Gas Service InstallationIf you're preparing for a hurricane, take advantage of this offer! We're taking off $250 off on any gas service installation for hurricane preparation.
10% OFF Senior Citizens, Military, & First RespondersThank you for all that you do! Schedule any service with us and get 10% off the labor.
15% OFF Labor on Valuable ServicesTake advantage of the perks! Sign up for our service agreement membership and get 15% off of the labor on any valuable service.
We understand the financial hardship some plumbing issues can bring. That's why we're proud to offer you financing solutions!
You can rest assured that our team's goal is to protect your property. We are fully insured for your peace of mind.
Signs Your Sewer Line Needs a Repair
A sewer line break often stems from underlying issues, like clogs or old pipes.
Look out for these signs of a broken or damaged sewer line:
- Frequent toilet clogs. If your toilet frequently clogs, especially the downstairs toilets, it could be due to a sewer line clog.
- Visible sewage in your yard. Seeing sewage in your yard clearly indicates a sewer line problem.
- Sewage smell indoors. A sewage smell in your home usually means raw sewage is nearby. That means it’s time to call for an inspection.
Let us be your go-to choice for reliable and comprehensive sewer services. Contact us at (337) 202-0246 to book a service.