Lafayette, LA Water Heater Installation & Replacement
Our 5 Star Team Does Water Heater Installations, Too!
Who wants to be without hot water? The lack of it can make the simple act of taking a morning shower just miserable. It can make doing laundry difficult, if not impossible, and it can impact how easy it is to prepare food.
A 5 Start Plumbing will always work to do a water heater repair to keep your unit functioning. However, water heaters are not indestructible, and yours will eventually need to be replaced. When that day arrives, we will always provide you with honest answers, which is why you can trust us when we do eventually recommend a water heater replacement.
When the time does come for a new installation, we will be happy to help you choose the make and model that’s right for your home, keeping in mind your hot water needs, the size of your family, and your budget. Once you’ve made your decision, we have the training, skills, and experience to install your new water heater professionally and seamlessly.
$50 OFF Drain CleaningSchedule your drain cleaning service and receive $50 off with the use of our cable or hydro jett.
$250 OFF Gas Service InstallationIf you're preparing for a hurricane, take advantage of this offer! We're taking off $250 off on any gas service installation for hurricane preparation.
10% OFF Senior Citizens, Military, & First RespondersThank you for all that you do! Schedule any service with us and get 10% off the labor.
15% OFF Labor on Valuable ServicesTake advantage of the perks! Sign up for our service agreement membership and get 15% off of the labor on any valuable service.
We understand the financial hardship some plumbing issues can bring. That's why we're proud to offer you financing solutions!
You can rest assured that our team's goal is to protect your property. We are fully insured for your peace of mind.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs to Be Replaced
It’s important to know the signs that indicate it may be time for a replacement. Here are some key indicators to look out for:
- Discolored Water: If you notice that the water coming out of your faucets is discolored, especially if it has a rusty or brownish tint, it could be a sign of internal rusting and corrosion within your water heater.
- Rust and Corrosion: Speaking of rust and corrosion, its presence on the exterior of your water heater are clear signs of age and wear. As these issues worsen, they can cause leaks and further damage to your unit.
- Increasing Water Bills: A sudden increase in your water bills without any other explanation can be a sign of an inefficient and aging water heater.
- Decreasing Water Pressure: Issues such as sediment buildup or a compromised tank can lead to decreased water flow and pressure.
- Soggy Lawns and Wet Floors: Leaking water heaters can leave behind soggy patches on your lawn or wet spots on your floor.
When you notice these signs, it’s time to call our Lafayette water heater installation team for good advice on what to do next. We know that replacing a unit can be a source of financial anxiety for many people. To help with that, we offer long-term financing and payment plans to ease the burden. We serve Lafayette, LA and surrounding areas.